Winfield, Kansas | Posted 3 months ago
This is for SAP implementation at a major Aerospace OEM. Requirement is for 4 months X 12 engineers per site. There are 10 sites in US. Requirement is at Wichita, KS and only US citizens.
1) Map the repair process by products based on the approved data
2) Make process maps to visualize the repair process. Build up the master repair process by including all of the available repairs of a product and organizing them in a merged, linear process and eliminate the repetitions in the process.
3) Compare the mapped repair process with the existing process, record and investigate the deviation from the approved data and initiate an approval at the engine manufacturer if required.
4) Perform Data cleansing activities.
5) Ensure router quality is upheld while dual maintenance by Shop Engineers during transition period.
6) Work closely with Shop and Quality Engineers for approval and fulfilment of the tasks mentioned above.
7) Follow through routers quality post-implementation to ensure data quality and accuracy.